NMSI, the lead contractor on the Built To Care project, has won the “Ai African Social Project Developer of the Year Award”, thanks to its work on the new district hospitals in Ghana.
The Africa Investor (Ai) CEO Infrastructure Project Developers Summit and Awards, is an annual CEO gathering of Africa’s top project developers, co-developers, infrastructure investors, PPP project preparation facilities, PPP Units and infrastructure policy makers to promote the industry and recognise the developers across a variety of award categories.
The Social Project Developer of the Year Award category entries were judge on the structuring of the deal, as well as how the programme has been developed in terms of:
- The use of social resources – human and capital
- Positive Impact on the local community, both social and economic
- Consultation with key stakeholders
- Consideration of sustainable development and environmental concerns
- Promotion of regional integration
Congratulations to all involved!