Dodowa Hospital has been shortlisted for the ’International Project of the Year’ category at the prestigious UK Building Awards 2016. Against heavyweight competition, TP Bennett, master-planners and lead architects, will be judged against:
- Buenos Aires Ciudad Casa de Gobierno – Foster + Partners
- Daytona Rising – Gleeds
- Hong Kong International Airport Midfield Concourse – Mott MacDonald-Arup JV
- Parc Olympique Lyonnais – Populous
- Rio 2016 Olympic Park and Venues – AECOM
- Sacred Heart of Kericho Cathedral – John McAslan + Partners
- The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre – Expedition Engineering
Now in its 22nd year, the Building Awards received a record number of entries, with the shortlists now announced in anticipation of the awards ceremony to be held in London on 8th November 2016. The International Project of the Year category, is for projects that are located outside the UK and will be judged on design, sustainability, innovation, construction performance, procurement and team work with the client.
This is the latest in a series of international acknowledgements for the Ghana Hospital project for finance, design and architecture and engineering.